1. The Scope of the Time Data
- This service is available for all JR Hokkaido lines, the Tohoku Shinkansen and the South Hokkaido Railway Line*1.
*1To travel on the South Hokkaido Railway (between Kikonai and Goryokaku stations), Rail Pass holders must buy a ticket because the line is not operated by JR Hokkaido. .
2. About the Route Search System
- Timetables are subject to change. Use search results as a rough guide only, because trains are searched based simply on certain search criteria.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, we do not guarantee that all the information is accurate. The timetable data may not always be up to date, and timetables are subject to change without prior notice.
- Extra time is built into the time for transfers; Not all trains to which you can transfer may be shown.
- Enter station names in Roman letters.
- To show stations near your current location, enable the GPS on your device.
- When using this service, make sure to check information on train services because there may be impassable sections or sections of suspended operation due to a natural disaster or other emergency situation.
- Note that when train timetables are revised, train schedules may not be shown until the data has been updated.
- Time data is updated monthly. You can search up to two months ahead, but make sure to search again before you travel due to a possible change in train schedule as a result of timetable revision, the introduction of special timetables on year-end and New Year holidays or other reasons.
- Note that data may not be updated on the same day as timetables are revised.
- You can search for seasonal stations only during their opening periods.
4. Basic Fares and Charges
- Since there are exceptions to the rule of calculating the basic fares and charges of JR trains, the fares and charges may vary depending on passenger circumstances (e.g., cases in which routes other than the selected one may be used or cases in which a different fare applies when the passenger gets off the train along the way).
- You may not be able to search for basic fares or charges on some routes.
- Basic fares shown are one-way fares, not round-trip discount or other discount basic fares.
- Note that this service does not show discount ticket prices offered in certain sections.
- If you find any problem with the data, please contact us via the Contact Us page of the official JR Hokkaido website, and provide us with the information you used for searches, such as the railway section, date, time and search results.
- We assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damages incurred by customers or any third parties as a result of using this service.
6. Recommended Browsers
- This website is best viewed with the default Android browser, Google Chrome, Safari (default iOS browser) or Mozilla Firefox.
JR Limited express train (Limited express charge is required.)
JR Rapid and local train
Limited express train other than JR (Limited express charge is required.)
Local train other than JR
Less transfer route