to obtain a Hokkaido Round Tour Pass(Hokkaido Furii Pasu)
It is available at major stations and any JR Travel Service Center of JR GROUP MEMBERS and travel agencies in Japan.
The Hokkaido Round Tour Pass（Hokkaido Furii Pasu）offers 7-day unlimited rides on Ordinary Car unreserved seats on Limited Express（does not include Hokkaido Shinkansen）and Local trains and JR Hokkaido buses (excluding some routes). Ordinary Car reserved seats can be used up to six times. This pass may be used only by the person who has signed his or her name on it.
||HOKKAIDO ROUND TOUR PASS
(HOKKAIDO FURII PASU)
- Ordinary Car: Ordinary Car reserved seats on Limited Express trains（does not include Hokkaido Shinkansen） can be used up to six times.
Surcharges are required on First-class and B-type sleeping cars (Limited Express charge, First-class Car (Green Car) charge, berth charge, etc.). A numbered ticket is necessary to ride the Home Liner train.
- Please note that the pass cannot be used for the following
trains and buses:
•Hokkaido Shinkansen Hayabusa and Hayate trains.
•Intercity bus routes between Sapporo and Asahikawa, Sapporo and Obihiro, Sapporo and Mombetsu, Sapporo and Erimo, Sapporo and Hiroo, irregular bus lines and the Kiroro Resort Bus line.
- If you intend to use a reserved seat, please apply at any JR Ticket Counter (Midori-no-madoguchi) before boarding. If you do not have a reserved seat ticket, please use an unreserved Ordinary Car seat. You will receive the reserved-seat ticket anywhere the Hokkaido Round Tour Pass（Hokkaido Furii Pasu）is sold.
- Once the ticket has passed through the gate, it is considered to be in effect and cannot be refunded in the event that the train is late or canceled.
- In the event that due to the train's running schedule you must step out of the free-ride area once and return to a station within the free-ride area again, additional fares are necessary.
7 days from the starting day. Cannot be used between Apr. 27 - May 6, Aug. 11 - Aug. 20, Dec. 28 - Jan. 6. The period of validity cannot be extended even if it includes any of these days..
You may return the pass to the office where it was purchased
for a refund, if done within its valid period and before the
The Hokkaido Single Pass and the Hokkaido Pair Pass cannot be
reissued if lost or stolen. Keep it safe.